Form Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2000
      Hi All,

      I need a script built that will have an eMail sent to whoever
      filled out the form parsed neatly with what they checked, some
      calculations done to give a total dollar amount, and their
      comments (and some hard coded comments from me). I also need a
      copy sent to me. That is the basics of it. I am on a Windows NT
      server and have access to the cgi folder.

      I would want a second one done that is similar, but perhaps I
      could do that by using the first as a template.

      I do not know how much work is involved doing that, so please do
      not take the following as an insult to what you would normally
      charge. Anyway, I can send you a CD-ROM with your choice of any
      of Eric's products on it for doing it (and could add to it any
      product(s) that you already have registered plus some other
      reference free stuff).

      Please write me at mailto:Jody@... if you are interested.

      Thanks!
      Jody