Re: [NH] Vote for NoteTab, download.com cNet (Short Version)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
      Hi Jody and all,

      >The links are long below; you can also click on them from:
      >
      >http://www.notetab.net or http://www.notetab.net/vote4tab.html

      Thanks very much Jody! I just had a look at those pages and was pleasantly
      surprised to see all the nice reviews already there for some time already.
      Many thanks to those of you who have shown your support this way.

      As Jody said, please do give an honest rating that reflects your feelings
      about NoteTab. Also, please vote only once, and only for versions of
      NoteTab that you have used (even if briefly). I hate rigged votes and don't
      want to see this happen to votes for my own software.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes