For Bill: Good Looking Sites

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hi Bill (and others concerned about a decently presented site),

      You've had some flak from me and others recently about the futility of setting
      the font size to get a good looking site.

      I recently came across the page below (a the text from a magazine article) which
      told me things I didn't realise about Macs

      http://www.netmag.co.uk/print.asp?id=22530

      (You may also be amused that an article that goes on about how to look good
      still manages to get a spurious coloured letter where you don't expect it and a
      heading that's not separated from the paragraph above and if, like me, you have
      turned off underlining of your links you can barely see them because the colour
      chosen is so close to the ordinary text - but no matter the overall message is
      worth absorbing!)

      Greg