RE: [NH]

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hi,

      >another favourite 'a' typo is 'herf' instead of 'href ' I don't know, I

      I sort of like "scr". Sorry, I wasn't aware that I butted in on an ongoing
      discussion. Was wondering what Jody's examples were illustrating. Excuses
      for the triple posts too. Dora is acting up again. Luckily the list didn't
      get any of the 300kB ones with binary code in the body that Dora has sent
      today.

      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Greg,

        >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
        >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
        >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
        >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

        So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
        still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

        Happy New Year to you all!

        OffTopic:
        If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
        please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
        for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...