RE: [NH]

    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hi Grant and Lotta,

      Lotta thanks... for all three copies. :-)

      >>> Web Color Picker</a>
      >
      >Because it should be 'title' not 'alt'.... my mistake.

      That would explain why I could not find documentation on it. :)

      >... there is nothing in the w3c 'recomendations' that states
      >explicitly that this is how to render 'title'. It certainly aids
      >usability for links as it gives additiional information about the
      >link.

      Yes, I look for them when browsing quite often now.

      >Another link inhancement you see a lot of nowadays is by using
      >the css 'a:hover' psuedo element
      >
      >which creates a nice mouseover effect in ie and ns6 and I assume
      >opera.

      I use the above in all my style sheets. I know it works in
      NetCaptor, IE, and Opera, but do not know about NS.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Greg,

        >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
        >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
        >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
        >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

        So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
        still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

        Happy New Year to you all!

        OffTopic:
        If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
        please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
        for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...