Re: [NH] iframe push reload

  • Stephen Riddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      I'm just about finished learning all I can about embedding. . .
      I have a problem though with both Explorer and Neoplanet and the iframe
      element.
      When using iframe, and I push reload, the source code of the embedded
      document is displayed and will not go away while showing the page, pushing
      reload, shift+reload, clearing the cache, viewing another page then coming
      back.
      Netscape 6 has no problem with this. Netscape 4, of course does not even
      see it at all.
      Any comments?
      Anything cool I can do with my clips to keep this from happening?
      Thanks,
      Stephen