RE: [NH] RE: New CSS libraries

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Greg,

      >> I am all for getting the users settings first, change them to
      >> what you need, and then change them back to the original at the
      >> end of the Clip.
      >
      >I wasn't thinking about altering user _defaults_. It's just that
      >Eric's "New Web Page" clip in the standard HTML library causes
      >the file extension for that _document only_ to change to .htm, so
      >neatly switching on the syntax highlighting. I just expected the
      >same approach in your clip.

      Eric uses a template for that and the ".htm" setting is set on
      the first line of the HTML.tpl file:

      = DocTemplate ClipCode "Home%0.3d.htm"

      I normally just use a ^!Save:As myself. I have never used templates
      other than to play with them. My Clips are my templates the way I
      see it. :) I know some folk are sold on templates and they do have
      an advantage or two from what I heard (and forgot).

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...