RE: [NH] CSS2 - @page

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2000
      Hi G& G,

      >> Can anyone confirm that it's one of the functions not supported
      >> in Internet Explorer yet. Does v5.5 support i

      >Yes iie5.5 does and I think also 5 does also.
      >ns6 of course supports it.

      That was neat. Must read up on CSS2, I think. Anyway, I can confirm that
      @media works with IE5 and also with Opera if of interest.

      Lotta
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2000
        Hi Grant,

        > Try this html page below.

        Right! I can see what that's trying to do, and if Lotta says it works in
        MSIEv5.0 I'll not bother to test it myself.

        However, what I was trying to achieve was simply to add the necessary CSS2
        statements to an HTML file so that when they are printed I can ensure that where
        appropriate headings are kept with subsequent paragraphs and do not have page
        breaks between them and graphics do not become split across pages.

        I'm sure I must have rushed my first attempt and done something very stupid!

        Greg