[NH] Re: Off Topic HTML question ...??

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 1999
      Hi All:
      I like to change small portions of code when working on my website .. and I use
      ws_ftple.exe to do this .... My question is how do you set the time out to not
      time out is this possible ... in other words ... stay connected until I close
      the connection...

      I have some of the ws_ftp clips but I prefer to do one page at a time ...

      Happy Stockdoggin ......

      Bill *||:>)
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 1999
        Hi Bill,

        > My question is how do you set the time out to not time out is
        > this possible ... in other words ... stay connected until I
        > close the connection...

        That is an ISP setting to the best of my knowledge.

        > I have some of the ws_ftp clips but I prefer to do one page at
        > a time ...

        That is the way I do it in NoteTab and just run a one clicker to
        upload it in the background while I contiune working.

        c ya,
        jody

        I can only please one person a day.
        Today is obviously not your day.