[NH] Re: Frames .... how do I ...??

  • bob@newsome.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 1999
      From my earlier posting:

      > . . .If you are not working with a frameset with a defined "main"
      > frame you will receive an error . . .

      I was in error here myself. This would just bring up a new browser
      window named "main."

      bob
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 1999
        bob@... wrote:

        > >From my earlier posting:
        >
        > > . . .If you are not working with a frameset with a defined "main"
        > > frame you will receive an error . . .
        >
        > I was in error here myself. This would just bring up a new browser
        > window named "main."
        >
        > bob

        Hi Bob and Jody:

        This is what I found ... (might not be proper but is less complicated)
        the frame src tag i.e. <FRAME SRC="lesson0.htm" NAME="main" frameborder=1
        border=0 TARGET="_top"> TARGET="_top" tag cause the prior frames to be
        dropped and the new frame1.htm to be loaded ... I think that this works if
        you are going to another site but have not fully tested it myself just know
        that it stops the frames from following to the next hyperlink ...

        Bill