[NH] Re: ntb-html digest

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hi Bob:
      Thanks I will play with this ... should each navigation button on the left be
      going to another frame.htm file which would have the same look but call a
      different lesson
      lesson 1 , 2, 3, 4 ,5,6,7,8??? I know there is an easier way ... what I want is
      for the
      lessons to look like they are coming up between the red dots ...
      anyway I think I can accomplish the look that way ... maybe java or css ??.

      Bill
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        I have everything working but .... the bottom row ... can someone see why.. i
        can't seem to get it to have two rows and two columns
        top row
        side column
        middle column
        bottom row ...??
        <HTML>
        <HEAD>
        <TITLE>Puppy Tutorial Clinic</TITLE>
        </HEAD>

        <FRAMESET ROWS="87,*" frameborder=NO border=0 framespacing=0>
        <FRAME SRC="top.htm" NAME="menu_frame" frameborder=0 border=0 scrolling=no>
        <FRAME SRC="bottom.htm" NAME="menu_frame" frameborder=0 border=0
        scrolling=no>

        <FRAMESET COLS="120,*" frameborder=NO border="0" framespacing=0>
        <FRAME SRC="articles_index.html" NAME="side" scrolling=NO frameborder="0"
        border="0">
        <FRAME SRC="http://www.stockdogsaction.com/articles/lesson1.htm" NAME="main"
        frameborder=0 border=0>

        </FRAMESET>

        <NOFRAMES>

        Your Browser Does Not Support Frames. You can still start at <A
        HREF="lesson1.htm">lesson1.htm</A> but it does look much nicer with frames.

        </NOFRAMES>
        </HTML>

        Any Help would be appreciated ...
        Happy Stockdoggin ......