Re: [NH] Time to get rid of your frustration ... bread puding

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13 4:14 AM
      Hi Lloyd:
      I liked your page .... except colors are hard to use because you
      really don't know what others will see IMHO .... white and black
      and images work best ... make a cleaner presentation .... pudding
      is spelled wrong on the recipe page and in the link ...
      bread pudding

      ......... always makes me laugh and remember this restaurant we
      used to go to when we were young and had kids at home .... ... I
      am a tease and can never pass up the opportunity to do so ....
      anyway ... Margie my wife and I would go into the White Spot
      restaurant and on the wall was an advertisement for Bread Pudding
      ... we had been going to this restaurant for many years and the
      bread pudding was out of this world just like my grandmas ...
      anyway ... when the lady retired and sold the restaurant ... we
      would always ask for the pudding and they would be out ... so now
      the challenge was on and I would always have to ask for the bread
      pudding each time we went in ... I would ask just to see what
      new story would be told .... finally after about 6 months of this
      the waitress got real frustrated and blurted out ... we do not
      have Bread Pudding and the manager will not take the sign down
      .... He thinks that it makes the restaurant look homey ... heh heh
      .... Margie and I always get a chuckle out of bread pudding ... I
      will try your bread puding .... *||:^)

      Bill and Margie Scott

      Border Collies N Stuff

      http://www.stockdogsaction.com/OTHER/index.html