Re: [NH] unsubscribe

  • Ken Brayton
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
      Stephen,

      BUG: On the embed clip, if you say yes to the MIME type question, another box pops up asking you to specify the MIME type for this object. Under the prompt "Specify the border around the object", you list the number 1 twice like this: 1, 1, 3, 4... instead of like this: 1, 2, 3, 4... I see the same thing doing the "Object" clip. Probably a common routine shared by all clips?

      A suggestion on zipping up files - don't include the directory information when you anticipate distributing a file to the masses unless you really intend to install a file into a particular directory. More of a convenience thing for your intended audience. Just a thought...

      Keep up the good work!

      Ken Brayton
      Albany Oregon
    • Bryan Guignard
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2000
        unsubscribe
      • Jean Snyder
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 13 6:53 AM
        • Linnea Bak
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 6, 2001
            ntb-html@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 05.11.01:
            There are 3 messages in this issue.

            Topics in this digest:

            1. change 2 of 3 frames
            From: aschoepp@...
            2. Re: change 2 of 3 frames
            From: "Don Passenger" <dpasseng@...>
            3. Re: change 2 of 3 frames
            From: Lotta <loro@...>

            Message: 1
            Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 04:36:33 -0000
            From: aschoepp@...
            Subject: change 2 of 3 frames

            Hi,

            I'm working on a web page and want to change the content of 2 frames
            with one click in a 3rd frame. Is this possible without going to a
            script?

            Thanks,
            Al

            Message: 2
            Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 00:43:18 -0500
            From: "Don Passenger" <dpasseng@...>
            Subject: Re: change 2 of 3 frames

            Nope, you need to have a new frame page load that has the two frames changed
            in it to do it.

            Example, if you have frame page 1.htm (which contains 1a.htm, 1b.htm and
            1c.htm) and want by clicking on a link to change two of those framed pages,
            you need to load a new page, 2.htm (which contains say, 1a.htm, 2a.htm and
            2b.htm).

            So what you are doing is changing just one page with the click (ie neither
            of the framED pages are changed by the click, rather the FRAME page is
            changed) and that page in turn loads the correct mix of pages within its
            frames.

            --
            Don Passenger
            mailto:dpasseng@...
            > I'm working on a web page and want to change the content of 2 frames
            > with one click in a 3rd frame. Is this possible without going to a
            > script?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Al

            Message: 3
            Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 06:49:58 +0100
            From: Lotta <loro@...>

            Hi Al,

            >I'm working on a web page and want to change the content of 2 frames
            >with one click in a 3rd frame. Is this possible without going to a
            >script?

            With only HTML you need to load a new frameset (which isn't a bad idea).
            Take a look here.
            http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/frames.html#frame-update2

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 6, 2001
              This ain't the way you do it.

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 6, 2001
                Hi Linnea,

                Please click on the unsubscribe address below and send the post
                empty or change your options at yahoo to "No Mail," the
                equivalent of web only.

                http://www.notetab.net

                The NoteTab and Html List...
              • Carol Mounts
                Message 7 of 11 , May 28, 2002
                  Unsubscribe
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 28, 2002
                    Hi Carol,

                    >Unsubscribe

                    Please click on the unsubscribe link in my sigline. If it fails, write me private eMail. TIA

                    http://www.notetab.net

                    Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options