[NH] Re: List Behaviour (was: web page makers)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 1980
      Hi All,

      > hey everyone. i'm new to making webpages and stuff, and i was
      > wondering what is the best program for making HTML web pages.

      I've been meaning to write you all to let you know since this is
      a relatively small list I do not mind:

      1. Clips being sent to *this* list, please do not post them to
      the NoteTab Basic list.

      2. Some talk of other software is OK, but not about what the other
      software does. This list is mainly for NoteTab and HTML,
      although non-Tabbers are welcome.

      3. Do not send attachments though and remember this is an open
      family type list so please act accordingly.

      Those are always subject to change as the list grows.

      Thank you for your support and cooperation!

      Happy HTMLin'!
      Jody

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...