Re: [NH] Embedding ... or is it?

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 8, 2000
      Stephen,

      >an all-browser, any object, any language, under any
      >conditions. . . embedding clip.

      But...I'meant a one clicker! He he he!
      Jokes aside...boy, have you got a lot together. Took a look at "Plans".
      Hope you make it.

      Eagerly awaiting the final version,
      Lotta
    • Stephen Riddle
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 9, 2000
        Hi all,
        I think my power animal is the turtle or the snail!
        I believe I have finished the embed clip library such as it is.
        If you want to try it out, it is at:
        http://www.blueneptune.com/~stephen/embed.zip

        I've been testing it til I can't see straight and now can get only about half my
        plugins to work on only half my browsers, but I think this seems to be working as a
        set of clips.
        Lemme know what anyone thinks,
        be it comments, compliments or complaints. . .
        Thanks all
        Stephen
      • Lotta
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 12, 2000
          Hi Stephen the turtle ,

          Hey, you've finished it! Congratulations. Was your post delayed or did I
          overlook it? Found it some 50 posts back. I just downloaded and will play
          with it later. Oh, thanks for the promotion to Flash expert .<G>

          Bye,
          Lotta
        • Stephen Riddle
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 13, 2000
            Hi Lotta,
            Thanks for the congrats. . .
            And yeah, at least you're more expert than me.
            Probably egroups delayed sending my email to you. I think they have a queue
            thing going where not every one gets everything at the same time.
            Bye yourself and happy solstice.
            Stephen