Re: [NH] RE: The link clicks --- but ....

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
      Joe,

      >Me again!
      Me too! Are we bored or WHAT?

      > I can clink on the mouseover but it doesn't do anything except highlight
      > the tab. I have everything in place to view but when I go to the tab and
      > click -- no change.

      I'm just beginning to learn JavaScript but I copy'n'paste with the best. It
      so happens that I've used exactly the same script as you, with preload and
      all. As I remember it the script you posted earlier, with the guys'
      corrections, got in the state it should be.
      Compare what you got with the original script, character for character.
      Make sure the curly ones are curly and the not curly are not and so on. If
      you don't find anything, post what you have got now and someone else will.

      Do you get an error message BTW? If not, check your image links. It's easy
      to stare at the complicated stuff and forget the basic things. At least I
      tend to.

      Night,