Re: [NH] .css, text-align: center;

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 3, 2000
      With CSS2 you
      even find that you can make sure the printed versions of you pages
      don't split
      your photographs and screen dumps over a couple of pages too

      Bill *||:>) wrote:

      I would be interested in seeing an example of this .... photo's
      are a real pain to get the text right around .... without tables

      by the way have a drop around to see my new ...... live person at
      my webpage software
      whew ... what a mouth full ... allows people to ask product
      questions as they are browsing around your shop ... also lets you
      know when someone is at your site ... kinda cool ...

      http://www.bordercolliesnstuff.com/
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Greg,

        >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
        >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
        >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
        >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

        So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
        still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

        Happy New Year to you all!

        OffTopic:
        If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
        please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
        for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...