Re: [NH] .css, text-align: center;

  • Stephen Riddle
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 31, 2000
      Jim Beidle wrote:

      > I like those <rant>..</rant> tags. Is that a new implementation of HTML or
      > is it XML. Or <gasp!> ColdFusion?? :-D
      >
      > Have a great day....
      >
      > Jim
      > <RANT>
      >
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > </RANT>
      >
      > Greg

      Looks like I'll have to learn XML after all. I could sure use a <rant></rant>
      element on some of my pages. Please post the DTD ASAP HEE HEE.
      Stephe
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Greg,

        >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
        >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
        >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
        >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

        So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
        still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

        Happy New Year to you all!

        OffTopic:
        If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
        please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
        for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...