[NH] Re: [NTB] Netscape communicator view source

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 7:26 PM
      Hi Klaus,

      > P.S. Jody, what's the proper pronoun for you? he or she?

      He is a him. :) Had a great time and will get to mail when I
      can - have a *lot* of mail and haven't even checked mail for
      NoteTab Support... Off to do that now. I have my new computer
      parts in a box ready to upgrade as well. <bg>

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab