Re: [NH] .css, text-align: center;

  • Red Leader
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 29, 2000
      Jody,

      I'm not 100% sure. I've never used the <span> tag before, but I
      confirmed that it doesn't work! Use <div> in place of <span>. That
      worked for me.

      Emmett

      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Greg,

        >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
        >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
        >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
        >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

        So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
        still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

        Happy New Year to you all!

        OffTopic:
        If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
        please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
        for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...