[NH] Re: Still local anchors and spacers

  • Kevin A. Krall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 11:45 AM
      Hi Chris,

      I was wondering if you would get back with us? B^)

      > Just coming back to the original problem...I wonder if it's a corruption
      thing in the copy I have. Could this be > possible? - it's so specific.

      I would find it hard to beleive that is would be a corruption as specific as
      it is...did you try Grant's suggestion as to the capitalization or
      non-capitalization?...

      > >...I have found that problems that I have experienced
      > >with NS "locally" are eliminated when uploaded
      > >to your server.

      > That's very interesting. Dare I trust it though? I suppose I could just
      > proceed, making a note of what to check, test and change to something
      > else that i know works, sharpish. Thanks for your thoughts - I will
      > keep trying...

      It sure wouldn't hurt to create a "test" directory on your server and upload
      your problem file to this directory and check, test and change...it's a good
      way to make sure anyway...

      Kevin