942HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!

  • John
    Sep 29, 2000
      Hi I've been working on this page and I decided to use an image as a
      background so I did this:

      now what I would like to do is to put a floating frame over the top but
      still be able too see the picture through the page in the frame
      eg:

      blah blah blah
      <iframe src="General history.html" width="100%" height="80%" align="middle"
      frameborder="0"></iframe>
      blah blah blah

      I found a tag option in interdev for frame's "allowtransparency"
      but haven't been able to get it to work.

      DO I need to get the page to be transparent or the frame?

      Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic