826Re: [NH] Choose a page

    Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Martha,

      >> I've been to pages that give you a choice at the bottom to
      >> choose a specific page (i.e. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Next 10)
      >> etc. I tried copying and pasting that data but it did not work
      >> for me.

      Give it another try. I think if you got all the links together
      in your set of ten and just pasted at the top/bottom it should
      work. Your Next would got to page 11 from the first ten. Prev
      10 would go to page one if you were in the 11-20 set. Joe Barta
      has a Library that will do it for you I believe. I tried it once
      and it seemed like a lot of setup to do so I did not bother, but
      in your case it might be worth it. You can get to his site from
      the bottom of the:

      Clipbook Repository: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...