822Choose a page

  • Martha Hambrick Harrell
    Sep 4, 2000
      Just about ready to upload my cemetery index - finally! I've divided
      it alphabetically and even then had to subdivide some. At the bottom of
      each page I put a link to the next page, etc. -- SEVERAL pages. I've
      been to pages that give you a choice at the bottom to choose a specific
      page (i.e. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 >>Next 10) etc. I tried copying and
      pasting that data but it did not work for me. I'd like to give visitors
      a choice of which page to visit instead of giving them only the next
      page or the index page but they may just have to take it like it is.
      Had hoped to get all this uploaded before we leave on vacation Friday,
      but not sure I can get it done in time now. Especially since I
      separated the places, etc., from the surnames. Now I have to go back
      and redo my tables again.

      Not finished yet but you can see what I'm doing at
      www.rootsweb.com/~arprairi/Cemetery/cemintro.htm ...and go from there.

      Thanks for your help!

      Martha
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic