7390Re: [NH] CSS: negative margins using in Hx

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    May 2, 2014
      On 5/2/2014 8:47 AM, John Shotsky wrote:
      > You might try using different browsers. I have been fooled by using only
      > one browser, when others looked fine.

      The final editing in the index and CSS file look fine across FF IE and
      CM - latest versions.

      Much of the CSS and hacks were written in the days if IE 6.

      I have been away from all this too long and my brain has leaked in the
      interim.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      ---