7323Position Image Using CSS

  • Ray Shapp
    Nov 19, 2013
      Hi Group,

      Please tell me how to write an in-line CSS style that will allow me to specify where an image will appear on a page of text. All my attempts put the image either totally above or totally below the text.

      The page has six brief paragraphs which are each enclosed in <p> </p>  tags. The photo is about 1/3 of the page width, and I would like it to sit flush with the right margin and let the text wrap above, below, and along the left side of the photo. In subsequent revisions, the amount of text might grow a little. Ideally, I'd like to specify that the top of the image appear about 1/4 of the way down from the top of the text. This is easy to do in a Word document, but I haven't been able to mark up a web page successfully.

      Many thanks for your help.

      Ray Shapp
      ---
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic