7299Re: [NH] HTML syntax highlighting not working correct

  • Fookes Software
    Jan 17 8:53 AM
      Hi,

      Yes we are aware of certain issues with the syntax highlighting
      feature. We have fixed many problems but it's complicated and some
      fixes unfortunately cause other problems elsewhere. But we're doing
      our best to sort it out.

      Julian - Fookes Software Helpdesk