7280Re: [NH] HTML Text Editors

  • M
    Dec 16, 2012
      Hi cmark50,

      I think Axel may have missed something. The first thing I would ask you
      is what do you want a text editor for?

      Answer that and we can help. Basically a text editor doesnot have the
      bells and whistles that a word processor does. The latter is used for
      correspondance, writing that novel and similar activities while the text
      editor is used for writing web pages, computer programs and the like.
      Let us know what you want from it. Over to you!

      Michael Rawley

      No virus found in this message.