7277HTML Text Editors

  • cmark50
    Dec 15, 2012
      Hello –
      It seems that my biggest problem is that I do not have a good working handle on how to use a text editor. Note Tab Pro was referred to me as being a really nice editor, but once again, I don't know how to use all of the features. Heck, I don't know how to use any of them. Are there any videos somewhere that explain each of the features? Would love a tip on how to educate myself on the proper use of NTP.

      It can be a real drag sometimes, but I'm a visual and audio driven person. Does anyone know where there are videos on NTP, or have some additional advice?

      Thanks.
      Cole
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic