7273Markdown

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Nov 27, 2012
      I have recently become aware of Markdown, a technique/conversion program
      to make it easier to write in plaintext and convert to HTML.

      http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

      I wonder if it would be too hard to add support to it (perhaps even
      built-in support, as opposed to calling an external program) to Notetab?

      What about replicating the Markdown functionality in a clip?

      Has someone been working on this?

      --
      MCBastos

      -=-=-