7222Re: [NH] Notetab refuses to perform edits on this .html file

  • stitch.happy
    Oct 10 5:16 AM
      Thanks, John and Marcelo, for your suggestions. It turned out to be a Unicode character, a checkmark, that was the problem. I appreciate the help!

      I used NotePad to open the file and did a Save-As and selected ANSI format. Got a warning that said I was about to lose Unicode formatted characters. Saved as a new file and did a file compare (CompareIt!) between the two files.

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo Bastos <bytext@...> wrote:

      > I didn't check, but most time when I couldn't edit a file, it turned out
      > to be a Unicode file. Notetab has limited Unicode support.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic