7203Re: [NH] valid html5

  • Adrien Verlee
    Aug 18 9:15 AM
      Op 18/08/2012 16:15, Marcelo Bastos schreef:
      >> Someone who already succeeded to make valid HTML5 code?
      >> >I mean really valid code. No warnings, no errors.
      >> >Thanks,
      >> >
      > Most valid HML 4.01 should be valid HTML5 too, with a few exceptions.
      > What's the specific problem that's giving you a hard time?

      Using HTML5Boilerplate
      http://html5boilerplate.com/
      to make a first slow move from xhtml to html5 I have already this:

      (from w3c-validation)
      Line 8, Column 53: Stray end tag html.
      <!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en"> <!--<![endif]-->

      Without doing anything. Further I have errors and warnings for example a
      table.
      Nevertheless, the test-page looks mostly neat.

      That all going to find out, will be time consuming and keep me away from
      my work, which will make me even more nervous and unwilling to spent
      time on it.
      For me, html is a means, not the end, you see.
      --
      Adrien
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic