7187Re: [NH] NoteTab 7 hyperlink bug

  • Eric Fookes
    Jul 28, 2012
      Hi Will,

      Sorry my reply comes a bit late.

      I had indeed removed all transitional attributes so they would adhere to
      the latest standards in HTML coding. But I do agree that the Target
      attribute is useful and has no reasonable non-transitional alternative.
      So I'm putting it back in the next update.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/

      On 16/07/2012 21:56, cwcooknc wrote:
      > I just upgraded to NoteTab 7 today and overall it's great, but I'm having a problem with the hyperlink dialogue, which is missing an option I use for almost every link.
      >
      > Clicking the hyperlink button or Hyperlink in the HTML-CSS clipbook:
      >
      > version 6.2/fv
      > Enter values for tag attributes
      > Link URL:
      > Target (transitional):
      > Link description:
      >
      > version 7.0/fv
      > Enter values to build A tag
      > Link URL:
      > Link description:
      >
      > What happened to Target (transitional)? I use this all the time on the pages I edit most frequently to insert target="_blank" or target="_top". Is this a bug or a feature?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Will
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic