      From: Eric Fookes <egroups@...>
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com; ntb-html@yahoogroups.com; ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:32 AM
      Subject: [Clip] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      Dear Notetabber,

      I'd love to have your opinion. Can you spare me a minute and reply to
      this email?

      Your answers to the following questions will help me develop the copy
      for the new NoteTab website. They will also give me guidance for future
      program enhancements.

      1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?
      (HTML editing, copywriting, note taking, poetry, data processing, ...)

      2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?

      4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most if you had to use
      another editor?

      5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      offer?

      6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?

      Feel free to share your answers in this discussion group. You can also
      send them to me directly at eric.fookes@... if you prefer. Thanks!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/