7174Re: [NH] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Don
    Jun 17, 2012
      I guess I wish it had better block features too. I mean they work with
      the following caveats:
      It is not what you see is what you get, so you have to work hard
      sometimes to get the right columns and then I sometimes have to add
      extra spaces to my last line so that I can get the block I want. It
      always seems a bit mysterious. Also if I have tabs in content, then
      block copy is really worthless.

      I feature negatives only to get positives. This is such an awesome
      program I hate to even say what I don't like.

      On 6/17/2012 4:49 AM, Adrien Verlee wrote:
      > 5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      >> offer?
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic