7169RE: [NH] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Larry Elliott
    Jun 16 5:23 PM
      From: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-html@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Eric Fookes
      Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:33 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com; ntb-html@yahoogroups.com;
      ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NH] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      Dear Notetabber,

      I'd love to have your opinion. Can you spare me a minute and reply to
      this email?

      Your answers to the following questions will help me develop the copy
      for the new NoteTab website. They will also give me guidance for future
      program enhancements.

      1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?
      (HTML editing, copywriting, note taking, poetry, data processing, ...)
      HTM, PHP & CSS editing
      2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?
      Good text processor, good tools to edit HTML Tags and CSS statements
      3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?
      The clip books and Tidy
      4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most if you had to use
      another editor?
      Probably the clip books
      5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      offer?
      Don't use competing editors - settled on this one several years ago and
      don't plan to change anytime soon. Sorry, I know this is not much help, but
      it is factual.
      6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?
      Compact, standard compliant web pages. I use NoteTab principally as an
      editor for web page development. Works well in writing PHP code, CSS and
      HTML tags. The clip books help me remember all the things this old brain
      gets foggy about so NoteTab and I get along really well.
      Feel free to share your answers in this discussion group. You can also
      send them to me directly at eric.fookes@...
      <mailto:eric.fookes%40gmail.com> if you prefer. Thanks!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/