7164Re: [NH] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Dido
    Jun 16, 2012
      1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?
      (HTML editing, copywriting, note taking, poetry, data processing, ...)

      note-taking, mainly.
      but I use it more than any other software

      2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      ease-of-use, speed, pasteboard, and a lot more. <g>

      3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?

      :Pasteboard
      "The pasteboard is one of the most powerful (and unusual) features,"
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoteTab

      4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most if you had to use
      another editor?
      Pasteboard

      5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      offer?

      I have not really tried other editors. Well, actually I have tried a few
      but stopped soon after because they just were not, IMO, as good as NoteTab.

      6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?

      Being able to sooo easily create and interconnect notes.
      (One benefit I *got* was getting to know Jody Adair.)

      Dido
      (PS I am male; actually a grandpa to 7 grandkids)