7108Pre-release #3 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Apr 4, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all your feedback so far. I've tried my best to fix all the
      reported issues. You can now download the new pre-release of NoteTab
      Light and NoteTab Pro Trial version 7.0:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #2:

      * The Tools | Text Statistics feature is now based on the new NoteTab
      word-count method. When used on an HTML file, NoteTab only counts
      visible page text (tags and commented blocks are ignored).

      * Fixed several issues affecting wildcard searching.

      * Fixed the A option (replace all) issue in:
      ^$StrReplace("SubStr";"ReplaceStr";"Str";Options)$

      * Some other minor improvements and issues fixed.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/