7057Re: [NH] An annoying 'feature'

    Jan 31, 2012
      bruce.somers@... wrote:
      > The txt-file was ok when I terminated Notetab last night,
      > but now it has some peculiar encoding. Nothing is readable.
      > The .bak-file is also corrupted.

      It probably hasn't, but on opening NoteTab assumes it has and reads it
      all wrong. Try first looking into it with something showing you
      everything as it really is, a hex editor perhaps and second when opening
      in Notetab tell the program exactly what encoding to use.

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68