7050Re: [NH] An annoying 'feature'

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Jan 30, 2012
       Don <don@...>
      Well in pro one would hit undo. I assume you have some clip library

      running. Otherwise it's probably a search and replace.

      Did you have a backup? I turn on automatic backup so I can often revert.

      On 1/30/2012 7:00 AM, bruce.somers@...[mailto:bruce.somers%40web.de] wrote:
      > I've done it again! Inadvertantly pressing some key or key-combination has changed all special characters in a file to the corresponding so-called html-entities. Can that 'feature' be disabled?
      >
      > Can they be changed back as readily, with some key combination? I find nothing in the Help-facility. What to look for?
      >
      > Many thanks for any assistance.
      >
      > Bruce

      Thanks, but Undo is grayed out. No clip library open.  And the damned codes are already in the backup version.

      Bruce
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic