7015Re: [NH] Specify BorderColor in Table Tag?

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Apr 5, 2011
      Interviewed by CNN on 05/04/2011 11:44, bruce.somers@... told the world:
      > It is odd that all postings that I receive from the list are HTML-Mail.
      >
      > If I try to post them to the list with comments, they are refused! Humorous?

      Actually, this is a combination of two settings:

      - Your setting for this list is to receive messages in the so-called
      "full-featured" format. This means that even plaintext messages will be
      converted to HTML (with a few niceties, and of course... ads).

      - The overall setting for the list, OTOH, is set to refuse attachments
      (which includes HTML versions of the messages). Some mail clients,
      however, don't bother to send a plaintext version along the HTML
      messages -- in that case, there will be nothing left after the filter
      strips the attachment.

      If you go to your "My Groups" page, open the notetab-html list page and
      change the settings to receive messages in the "traditional" format, the
      problem disappears.

      --
      MCBastos

      use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.