6966Re: [NH] Use Of target="_blank"

  • Ray Shapp
    Mar 26, 2011
      Hi Lotta,

      Thank you for your insights. What do you say to the problem that annoys me
      about sites that don't provide easy links to backtrack? IOW, I have visited
      sites where I have clicked seven or eight windows deep and then want to go
      back to say the third or fourth window. Yes, I can hit backspace four times.
      That has happened often enough so that now, when I am visiting an
      unfamiliar site I often shift-click to each successive window so that I
      don't "get lost" in backtracking.

      Maybe I'm glum because winter has returned to the northeast U.S. and sunrise
      is still hours away.

      Ray Shapp