6953Re: [NH] japanese characters

  • Sheri
    Dec 19, 2010
      On 12/19/2010 9:37 PM, Marcelo Bastos wrote:

      > Interviewed by CNN on 19/12/2010 20:53, jimjwall told the world:
      > > Does anyone know how to get Japanese characters to display in the
      > notetab lite ide instead of the question marks?
      >
      > AFAIK, you can't. Notetab does not have full Unicode support.
      >
      > --
      > MCBastos

      Yes you can, with Lite version 6.2. There are even a couple sample
      Japanese files in the Samples folder!

      cp_Japanese_shift-JIS.html opened for me with Japanese characters, but
      to get cp_Japanese_shift-JIS.txt to display properly, I had to select
      the Japanese (shift-JIS) code page on the File Open dialog. Not sure if
      necessary, but I do also have Asian language support (which includes
      fonts) installed in Windows.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic