6941Re: [NH] Editing web pages online

    Nov 19, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > Looks like there is no idiot proof, no brainer way to do this

      Promising just that has made quite a few people in different areas of
      enterprise very rich. In my experience things only look easier but in
      reality become quite a bit more complicated. There is a reason why I
      prefer TeX to Office, directly editing the registry to vainly searching
      ever deeper layers of menues, and NoteTab to all that wysiwyg stuff. The
      reason is, as my daughter would tell you, that I'm nuts, but then she
      insists on heaping insult on injury by coming to me of all people for
      advice about things I do not use, because I find them to complicated for
      me.

      That's life