6935Re: [NH] Editing web pages online

  • Greg Chapman
    Nov 19, 2010
      Hi Rudi,

      On 19 Nov 10 15:09 rhorbas@... said:
      > Isn't KompoZer still a bit buggy? The latest stable release 0.7.10
      > is, for me. (I haven't tried the 0.8 betas ...)

      I won't pretend that KompoZer is totally bug free, but for the
      proposed task I do not forsee any problems at all - except for the
      re-publishing of a page. The 0.8 betas offer some significant
      improvements and some regressions, but none of these affect the task
      in question.

      > I find the SeaMonkey Composer component quite OK, and it supports
      > ftp publishing too:
      > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/features#composer

      I understand the 0.9 release will incorporate a lot of SeaMonkey code
      but, of course, won't have the overhead of the entire package. There
      is much excitement at this prospect on the WYSIFA forum!

      Greg Chapman
      http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
      Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic