6934Re: [NH] Editing web pages online

    Nov 19, 2010
      rhorbas@... wrote:
      > It's relatively
      > simple to get the fields with, e.g., a php function:

      I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me. I'll think about that
      for future projects. My current script-based approach is fine and very
      powerful for setting up dozens to hundreds of images in the first place,
      but later corrections of any caption have to be transferred manually to
      four places - or the whole directory set up from scratch again, which is
      less effort with about five or more alterations.