6869Re: [NH] A Tags INOP in MSIE, But OK in Firefox

    Jun 8, 2010
      loro wrote:
      > No, that isn't the complete page.

      Hoping not to have misunderstood Ray, I think it is.

      Ray, it seems to me Rudolph may be on the right track here. In my IE5.5
      I could not reproduce your problem, but then my Internet Options ->
      Security settings are all edited and none left as default.

      By the way: Please think about dropping the target="_blank". Opening new
      windows on other people's screen real estate is extremly impolite and
      inconsiderate and worst *it breaks the back button*, the worst
      disruption possible.