6868Re: [NH] A Tags INOP in MSIE, But OK in Firefox

    Jun 8, 2010
      Ray Shapp wrote:
      >***complete content of web page follows after one blank line***

      No, that isn't the complete page. My guess is that the offline
      document isn't identical to the online one, maybe some closing tag is
      missing higher up, but that's just a guess. Can you post the markup
      of the offline page, at least from the very top and a bit below the
      troublesome link?

      If you view source at http://www.asterism.org/gallery/gallry01.htm ,
      save it to disk and look at it in IE, does the link work or not?