6859Video does not play

    Jun 2, 2010
      Has anyone got any idea why the video in

      http://berger-odenthal.de/aktuell/a-100531.htm

      will play in Firefox but not in Opera 9.27? In the second paragraph
      beneath the video there is a link to another page with a video, inserted
      with identically the same code, that plays fine.

      N.B: The content of those pages is political and possibly contentious.
      Any discussion of that would be off topic here, my question is limited
      to the technical side. (But I will answer any private mail or
      criticism.)

      Danke