6838Re: [NH] Converting MS Word doc to HTML

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Mar 25, 2010
      Michael Rawley wrote:
      > Hi mike,
      >
      > I don't think that there is a simple answer to your query. First, if I
      > were you, I would ask your friend to use a text editor. And then get him
      > to avoid first-line indents in paragraphs. An empty line between
      > paragraphs is better. Then...
      >
      > Anyway, attached is my version of the first 3 per cent.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Michael Rawley.
      > http://www.normist.co.uk

      Greetings, Michael

      Adrien's Word macro did the trick for me and I am making good progress.

      Too late for the text editor switch. "Can't teach and old dog new tricks".

      This list does not allow attachments so yours did not make through.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      > ---
      > Virus Database (VPS): 100325-1, 03/25/2010
      > Tested on: 3/25/2010 5:08:38 PM

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic